I have an issue with my internship. Where can I go?


The Fairwork Ombudsman can help you. If you believe you have a legal issue, give them a call on 13 13 94.

Member of a union? Give them a call. They may be able to assist in resolving workplace conflict. 

Tell us your story - our movement is built on stories! Contact Us

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.



get updates