Employers of all sizes operating in all industries choose to take the National Fair internship Pledge to:
- improve workplace diversity by increasing the accessibility of an internship program;
- attract and recruit high calibre internship candidates;
- receive an independent tick of approval for an internship program from Australia’s first and only intern support and advocacy body;
- enhance the reputation of an internship program and an organisation through recognition from Interns Australia;
- gain fresh perspectives and ideas;
- achieve corporate social responsibility goals;
- contribute to creating a culture of fair and quality internships in Australia.